It sounds like candles are lit
Hi, we’re Tess and Aniya and we’re not arsonists. We’re also not telling you that you should go to Target, buy a pack of apple cinnamon candles, and light them in your dorm room, because that’s not allowed. However, we are ear buds and we do have a new playlist for you. Picture this: You’ve just come home. It’s late at night. It’s rainy, and cold, and your house is dark. To combat the creeping shadows, you light a few candles, put on a stereo, and don some comfy socks to prepare for an evening of luxurious solitude. Maybe you have a warm, rich, dark chocolate croissant. Maybe you have a cat curled up on your chez lounge. (Who may or may not be able to talk and also wears a top hat and also goes by the name Henry.) Who’s to say? Not us. Here’s your soundtrack!
- Red Room by Hiatus Kaiyote
- Don’t Forget About Me by Noname
- Mon rêve c’était vous by Joséphine Baker
- Say It (Over And Over Again) by John Coltrane Quartet
- Better Than by Lake Street Dive
- December 21, 2020: The Great Conjunction by Sleeping At Last
- Bewitched by Laufey
- Don’t Get Around Much Anymore by The Ink Spots
- You Go to My Head by Billie Holiday
- Where or When by Harry Connick Jr.
- The Fool by Melissa Aldana
- Se Me Ocurre by Silvana Estrada